UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH PORTAL : UNIVERSITY OF LONDON HOUSING SERVICES.
University Of Greenwich Portal
- the body of faculty and students at a university
- The members of this collectively
- a large and diverse institution of higher learning created to educate for life and for a profession and to grant degrees
- The grounds and buildings of such an institution
- An educational institution designed for instruction, examination, or both, of students in many branches of advanced learning, conferring degrees in various faculties, and often embodying colleges and similar institutions
- establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- A town in southwestern Connecticut, on Long Island Sound, an affluent suburb of New York City; pop. 61,101
- Greenwich is a town in Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States. As of the 2000 census, the town had a total population of 61,101. It is home to many hedge funds and other financial service companies.
- A London borough on the southern bank of the Thames River
- a borough of Greater London on the Thames; zero degrees of longitude runs through Greenwich; time is measured relative to Greenwich Mean Time
- Greenwich was a local government district within the metropolitan area of London, England from 1855 to 1900. It was formed by the Metropolis Management Act 1855 and was governed by the Greenwich District Board of Works, which consisted of elected vestrymen.
- A doorway, gate, or other entrance, esp. a large and elaborate one
- An Internet site providing access or links to other sites
- portal site: a site that the owner positions as an entrance to other sites on the internet; “a portal typically has search engines and free email and chat rooms etc.”
- portal vein: a short vein that carries blood into the liver
- a grand and imposing entrance (often extended metaphorically); “the portals of the cathedral”; “the portals of heaven”; “the portals of success”
university of greenwich portal – Classic Greenwich
Greenwich Meridian Laser
university of greenwich portal
Not to be confused with the similarly named Greenwich Ave., Greenwich St. is a classic stretch of Manhattan that runs through the Meatpacking District, the West Village and TriBeCa, there’s even a Promenade, which makes it the perfect host to some of the Rumba crew’s favorite outdoor cafes. It’s a classy street, and they hope that their watch is a classic twist on time. With a lovely cotton candy presentation on the wrist, the RumbaTime Women’s Greenwich Cotton Candy Watch begins with a 25mm pink plastic case with a silver-toned textured crown. These elements surround a pink dial with luminous index hour markers and silver-toned hands powered by quartz movement. A pink silicone band straps this watch to the wrist, while a buckle clasp ensures its secure placement.